Saturday 27 August 2011

The publicity machine grinds slowly in to action...

I have done what anyone that knows me will consider a most unlikely thing for me to do: I've set up a facebook page for the band but I'm such an old fart that I can't seem to drive the thing very well. I guess I'm happier with something like this blog - I'm interested in doing this and consequently got the hang of constructing a blog site fairly quickly. Facebook seems to give you so little control over the appearance of the thing and my usual intuitive grasp of software fails me totally. I can't even find the site myself without logging in and I think I have got to do some serious facebook homework! Despite that, a few people have actually found their way to it. You'll know when I have a better understanding when a link appears on this page - try as I might, I can't put one there at the moment...

Apart from that, here is a flyer for our first gig at the Eco Park -



And here is the Poster for the Miss Peapod's gig -


I think facebook will have to wait for a day or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment